Health Culture Knowledge Forum
Health is no longer associated with just illnesses. Awareness of a healthy lifestyle has long been raised.
- In the private sphere, each is responsible for their own, but what about at work?
- What is the significance and impact of the megatrend health on modern working environments and what does it mean for companies and all manufacturers of products for workspace?
- How „healthy" are our working environments?
- What is a healthy workplace concept?
- And what role do health management and corporate culture play in this?
The Eurocres Health Care Knowledge Forum on promotion of Health and Workplace Culture in hall 10.1 (Stand C-068 / D-069) is an experience platform where solutions are discussed among experts from the field of human resources, facility management and IT. In addition, selected motion- and health-promoting product solutions nominated for this year’s ActiveOffice®AWARD will also be presented. The award ceremony will take place on 25.10.2018 at 5 p.m. during the ORGATEC.
Sitting is the new smoking!
- The average office employee spends 80 to 85 percent of his working time sitting down.
- This is about 6.8 hours a day.
- Considering the time spent during transit, leisure and while eating, the average person sits for more than 8 hours a day.
- Sitting for more than 6 hours a day can reduce life expectancy by about 2 years.
- Even regular sporting activities cannot make up for this.
- The solution: A healthy office infrastructure that intuitively encourages movement and activity for all employees without additional time - an ActiveOffice® working environment.
- The way: Strategic support through transformation and change management towards an embedded health-culture in companies.