Redeem codes for construction passes of ORGATEC
New: The easy admission process for ORGATEC
You will receive digital ticket codes from your client (= exhibitor) to redeem in the Ticket Shop - one for each team member.
Admission to the trade fair occurs in three simple steps:
1. You redeem your digital ticket code:
- Every person, who requires admission to the fair, has to redeem his/her admission ticket code in the Ticket Shop in the run-up to ORGATEC and create a personal Koelnmesse account (which applies for the registration via the ORGATEC app).
2. Download the ORGATEC app
- This year exclusively digital admission tickets are being issued. It is thus necessary for you to download the ORGATEC app, which is available from the App Store or from the Play Store.
- After registering in the app using the log-in data from your Koelnmesse account, your admission ticket will be displayed automatically in the ticket wallet of the app. It can take up to 10 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed.
3. You arrive at ORGATEC to complete the assembly and dismantling work
- You will be granted access to the fair grounds on presenting the admission ticket in the ORGATEC app.
- The Covid restrictions for trade fairs and events in North Rhine-Westphalia were lifted in April 2022. However, Koelnmesse strongly recommends that you only enter the exhibition centre if you have been vaccinated against, have recently recovered from or have tested negative for Covid, and that you voluntarily wear a medical mouth nose protection.
Would you like to reorder codes?
If the codes for exhibitor passes and construction passes sent to you by e-mail are not sufficient, you can conveniently reorder additional codes online.To the reorder form