For exhibitors: daily 08:00 a.m. - 07:00 p.m.
Tuesday to Friday from 09:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.,
- Office Facility Planning, Construction
- Equipment for office and object
- Interior fittings & smart office solutions
- Acoustic elements, floor coverings, wall coverings, object lighting
- Media and conference technology, hybrid working solutions
- Furnishing for Office and Facilities, Institutions and commercially used objects
- Arrangement, presentation systems, ambience & lifestyle (greenery, fountains, art)
- IT, Telecommunications, Software and Hardware
- Consulting & services
ORGATEC in Cologne is the world's leading trade fair for equipment and furnishings for workplace and office planning as well as institutional and commercial buildings. Decision-makers and purchasing managers from all planning parties, from personnel to interior architecture, fit-out, furnishings, facility management and operating companies, receive forward-looking impulses, best-practice approaches and solutions to current challenges through presentations and exchanges with experts from all over the world.
Halls 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 „in planning“
Object planning, fit-out and operation; Individual planning of office projects & object and contract business, general planning of objects - turnkey facilities, interior fittings and technical building equipment, security & access technology, facility management, furnishings for offices and objects (acoustic elements, floor coverings, wall coverings, object lighting, technology & media technology), furnishings / furniture for offices, institutions as well as commercially used objects, outdoor working solutions as well as concepts for outdoor furnishing of hospitality & object areas, order, presentation systems, ambience & lifestyle (greenery, fountains, art), IT/TK (hardware & software), services.
Target groups trade visitors:
Architects, interior designers, work place planners, designers, office retailers, furniture retailers, furnishing planners / office and property consultants, facility management providers, investors / real estate industry, companies / users, works councils and HR & personnel managers.